post as many anonymous secrets as you'd like.

226 comments:

1 – 200 of 226   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

i say i dont brush my hair but i dont, if you say you dont and you have nice hair your fibbing too

Anonymous said...

I always feel like my "friends" use me.

I really want to tell you how fake you've become and how much I miss who you used to be, but I'm afraid of losing you forever. I can't stand your best friend and wonder everyday how you can be friends with her. Do you even remember when you told me I'm the only person you can trust? that I was your best friend? that you loved me(as a person)?

Anonymous said...

I look at my lifestyle and dreams and wonder if the military really is the right path for me.

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid to commit to things. even stupid little things.

Anonymous said...

i have a bad temper and like to beat up things

Anonymous said...

sometimes i cry when i look at pictures of myself. am i really that ugly?

Anonymous said...

when he moves to new york, i'm afraid he'll forget all about me and fall in love with someone else.

i love him so much i'm convinced i'm gonna marry him one day.

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously afraid that I'll never get over him and that he'll be a bad habit that I'll be running back to every now and then until I snap out of it.

He's like my nail-biting habit. I wish I could stop and I know it's bad for me but at the same time, nothing like it brings me the same sort of comfort and I kinda like how my nails look anyway. Rough, ragged, clinical.

Anonymous said...

i have fantasies of killing my brother. growing up being abused by him, made me grow up with nothing but hatred towards him. i have revenge fantasies. Everyday that goes by that i dont kill him, i feel my life is being stolen away. i feel as if i owe it to myself to kill him. when the time is right.

Anonymous said...

I wanna get pregnant.

Anonymous said...

i'm technically a homewrecker.

Anonymous said...

I ejaculate prematurely all the time, and sometimes I think about my ugly old math teachers just to delay the process, but it still only takes a second.

Anonymous said...

I am meeting an ex-girlfriend for sex while seeing another girl. I am physically weak if I do not get enough sex. I sweat my sheets almost every other night dreaming about it.

Anonymous said...

i wish my left boob was the same cup size as my right. like, at least 34-B & 34A instead of 36-B and 34-A.

Anonymous said...

I shampoo and condition my pubic hair

Anonymous said...

he said i made him feel like he was a virgin again when we fucked.
he always says it's amazing and mind-blowing.

to me, it's true only 50% of the time.

Anonymous said...

im really good at making dirty jokes, even though i have never had sex

Anonymous said...

You whine. A lot.

Anonymous said...

I sercretly wished I was really pregnant so he would have a reason to stay with me.

Anonymous said...

i wonder when will this end.i know right now the relationship is seemingly peaceful,calm, and "happy", but i always think about the day when he's gonna tell me he's fed up with me,how i don't measure up to his intellectual capabilties, how i can't be like his bestfriend, how "uncool" i am, how i don't know the things that you like, how ugly my body really is, how if i wasn't what i am when you met me you would have not looked at me. it really is sick 'cause i can choose to not be with you. i can choose to not feel this way. but i'm trapped. you're like a fucking drug. you don't stop fucking with my mind and my heart and my soul. i wish i can tell you to just leave me,but i can't.

Anonymous said...

my parents are divorced and have been since i was 1. my dad has a new family, and i have two little sisters. he was never there when i was growing up, and when i see him interact with my sisters and be there for everything, it pisses me off and i dont want to see him, i wish he was there for my childhood.

Anonymous said...

i wish i knew how you felt about that night, i enjoyed it entirely.

Anonymous said...

I'd give anything to know what exactly is running through your head. But I think I'm better off not knowing. I only wanna know because I wish there's still a part of you that loves me and misses me.

I'm just glad we can laugh again the way we used to.

Anonymous said...

i want more out of life than the supposed "right track" routine i've been so used to these past few months.

Anonymous said...

i'm afraid i might be a hypochondriac just like my dad

Anonymous said...

my thoughts meander. all the time.
i can't get myself together.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes i fantasize about dogs. In fact it's one of the only ways I can get off.

Anonymous said...

every relationship i get into, i always feel like it's my last and that i'll settle and have a family with that guy

Anonymous said...

all too often, i find myself in bed with beautiful women who are already in relationships with men. lying naked in bed together, i always feel like things are perfect.


i should quit fooling myself.

Anonymous said...

there are things i'm not comfortable telling my partner, i fear i might say a silly mistake.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lesbian but everyone including my boyfriend thinks I'm bi. I find dicks silly and disgusting. It just hurts to have sex. Most of my friends are gay and i've been in love with a few but i'm too afraid to leave my stable relationships with boys.

Anonymous said...

i pretend to be racist sometimes to fit in with my friends

Anonymous said...

I started masterbation with water when i was in second grade.. I was so grossed out when I found out years later what I had been doing, that, as interested in sex as I am, I always feel shameful

Anonymous said...

before we really started hanging out, i'd read your blog. i gained an intellectual attraction to you.

i wish you'd see me more often.

Anonymous said...

i dont know why the hell i call my bestfriend my bestfriend.she doesnt even know what i really want and how i think.

Anonymous said...

i think i might be destined to always be the "bad" guy. And i don't mean that in the relationship sense or in terms of being a criminal - I keep trying to do things right, but maybe what i can't bear to come to terms with was that i may have been born just to be evil - and thats ok, and something I might have to accept. I've even seriously thought i might be the anti-christ.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm really good at playing the victim and I do it all the time.

Anonymous said...

that night might have appeared monotonous to you, and it might seem unmemorable, but to me it was perfect.

Anonymous said...

we kinda just got together, but i have this feeling that he's the one.

Anonymous said...

I still do a playback of those amazing times we had together. And I consider myself the happiest person in the world when I get to relive them in my sleep. Fuck that.

Anonymous said...

i really like this guy but the shitty thing is someone took him away from me. Coz she was soooooo desperate to hook up with him and i am not. she is not even pretty.

Anonymous said...

i've had drunk sex in a dusty elevator; but it wasn't the best i've ever had.

Anonymous said...

i've had alot of drunk sex. not in a whorish way, but with people i am actually attracted to physically/mentally. the shitty part is, i can never remember the quality.


.. but it's fun to think, fuck, we fucked? that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I find it sad that he told me the most intimate he ever felt with me during sex was when I was drunk and stoned out of my mind. Where I basically just laid there. Maybe it was awesome, and I was too wasted to notice.

Anonymous said...

i love you but sometimes when you touch me i feel violated

Anonymous said...

im a girl and i think penises are ugly and awkward.

Anonymous said...

i would like to fuck the girl who started this project in the ass

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a lesbian... I always look at my sister's friends' crotches

Anonymous said...

i like the smell of toe cheese

Anonymous said...

when drinking, and someone sees me gag i just say i burped.

Anonymous said...

i have a bad habit of pulling my hair out from my head, my pubes, my toes, my fingers, my armpits... everywhere. it just feels good.

Anonymous said...

when we have sex i try not to laugh because you look so fucking stupid when you're thrusting inside me. you look like a little puckery baby.

it's not BAD sex, though. you just make distracting faces.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i think you guys give less of a shit than i think

Anonymous said...

i hate the way penises look but all the guys i've slept with say i give great head!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate my body

Anonymous said...

i knew i loved you from the very first time we met.

Anonymous said...

my dad has been wanting to kill me lately. he just said it right now.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind it when guys check out my rack. My boobs are so awesome, even I check them out.

Anonymous said...

i dreamt last night that all the guys i rejected gang raped me

Anonymous said...

yeah, i love my rack too.

Anonymous said...

Until today I didn't exactly know why I got upset. Then I found out it's because while my face was bleeding, nobody gave a shit. Maybe one, or two people.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop thinking about the next time I'll get to fuck his brains silly.

Anonymous said...

I wish i knew how to quit you.

Anonymous said...

when i was 8 years old i shared a room with my mom. my mom's friend used to rent a room in our house. my mom would shower at 6am every morning and get ready for work. her friend came into my moms room while she was in the shower and would touch me inappropriately little by little to avoid waking me. i was awake, but out of fear i pretended to sleep, and then turn away from him.

since then i've had problems trusting men, even the men in my own family, even my own father.

if i ever hear of guys being creeps, or taking advantage/violating of my friends, i have this desire to kick them so hard in the dick they can never use it ever again. maybe even chop off his dick.

i'm a lesbian.

Anonymous said...

i used to hate you, now i just flat out pity you. you are fucking tragic. you keep looking for someone to save you, to fix you, but at the same time you seem hell bent on destroying yourself or at least the relationships you once had with people who actually gave a shit about you. instead, you choose to spend your time with people who'll fuck you over faster than you can say "cunt".

Anonymous said...

I crush you, mate. ;-)
i wonder if you're gay. If so, lucky me. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sick and tired of being pitied. I'm not as dumb as I look.

Anonymous said...

sometimes i like to stick my finger in between my toes to clean out the dirt, then i sniff my finger out of curiosity.

Anonymous said...

Everyday, I feel like killing someone, not because I hate the world, I just like the feeling.

Anonymous said...

I was sexually abused when I was young. There's a good secret.

Anonymous said...

i secretly am all about the "scene".

Anonymous said...

I see dates and numbers in my dreams, and natural elements like water or fire. After a couple of days, when I watch the news, I see whatever element i saw transformed into a real natural disaster, like hurricane and floods and earthquakes,i then accidentally see the date when it happens and remember every number and date. It all connects, i get all scarred and freaked out, so i just smoke up myself to sleep.

Anonymous said...

i got my period when i was 8 and started masturbating

Anonymous said...

I used to have this best friend, i used to be really close to her until she stabbed me in the back. Now, i keep having revenge fantasies, i keep dreaming and wanting to rape and torture her. and then leaving her in a pool of blood and cum

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE THE PRESSURE IM FEELING RIGHT NOW. =]
LIKE A SPACE SHIP BURNING A LOT OF FUEL ON THE FIRST HOURS OF FLIGHT TO OUTER SPACE.

Anonymous said...

i have this overwhelming urge right now to just throw it all away. to just say fuck it and totally fucking self-destruct and undo everything that's contributed to how functional and happy i actually am right now.

Anonymous said...

i'm akward with intimacy, i dont know how to be vulnerable with someone.

Anonymous said...

so i'm a girl. i liked this other girl. i thought it was mutual for a little bit, but didn't want to expect too much. i found out she's with this guy now.

i'm hoping she changes her mind.

Anonymous said...

i always have one foot out of the door in relationships
and that prevents me from doing a lot of things like having a future with someone...

i guess it makes more sense to commit to nothing, keep my options open...

and that's suicide
by tiny, tiny increments.

Anonymous said...

2 years I go, I wished we would be together forever.
1 year ago, I wished you would remember how you once loved me.
This year, my wish is to forget you completely.

Anonymous said...

I'm butt-crazy in love with you, but I get disturbed because I think your brother is hot. I don't like him or anything. He's just really really hot.

Anonymous said...

last christmas, i gave you my heart. but the very next day, you gave it away.

this year, to save me from tears, i'll give to someone special.

(special)

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous of him and you don't know it!

Anonymous said...

I don't like giving him head, but it's the only way he'll keep me.

Anonymous said...

i cant stop fucking him what sucks is im falling for him at the same time when i know that there is nothing between us but just fuck buddies

Anonymous said...

I love rubbing my feces all over my body and jack off to my maid while she cleans my room

Anonymous said...

i have a boyfriend but I've been going crazy about somebody else

Anonymous said...

I dream of having sex with strangers all the damn time

Anonymous said...

i still really really really do like him.

fuck that. haha

Anonymous said...

I think I am a lesbian.

But I am not ruling out having a relationship with a boy.

But I dont want to have sex with boys. I think they can't give me enough satisfaction as what girls can.

Anonymous said...

i can really really really see myself with my prof.

the hot one.

the very very hot one.

Anonymous said...

sometimes "some" newbies feel like they are the originals...

Anonymous said...

some people can graduate..."some" cannot. move on with your lives and stop sticking to others! geez.

Anonymous said...

i already have a baby.

Anonymous said...

I find people who love the spotlight very entertaining. 'coz they get brought down in the end by the same light.

Anonymous said...

i easily gt wet when i watch porn but when im doing it with someone it takes forever

Anonymous said...

chos.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather go down on her than on him.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with 2 girls right now. I think (???)

Anonymous said...

I attempted to kill myself. I fantasized about being dead. I hurt myself several times.






And, I am thankful that I am still alive.

Anonymous said...

I want to stop liking her.
I want to stop.


But it's so hard.

Anonymous said...

I actually hate my friends.

Anonymous said...

i think i really like you and i want to talk to you but i can't do it

Anonymous said...

i wish i was not cool.

Anonymous said...

i always forget the names of the guys i fucked

Anonymous said...

i wanna have a baby...

with...

michael scofield.

Anonymous said...

friends always take advantage of me

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I don't get why you bother going near me anyway. Sure something happened between us, but it doesn't have to be awkward. We talked about this already and you said you were fine. I, for one, wouldn't give it a second thought to care about the others I've been through with the same situation as you and I had. But you are still my friend. So the watching over me, walking around to make sure I'm just with our group and not with random strangers, being all protective, it all should stop. Why should you care anyways? You made it clear your heart and affection is with someone else, so I stood aside. Did I do anything to get in between that after having sex? No. So stop fretting just talk to me. And stop moping around!

Anonymous said...

My dad touched my privates everynight when I was 5, he kept touching me till I turned 9.





I can't do anything about it now.

Anonymous said...

i think i'm starting to like someone again...

Anonymous said...

i'm so sexy

Anonymous said...

When no one's looking, I take off my mask, tired and wonder why I even bother putting up with this facade.

I can't take away the fact I did what I did. I had to do it. If I had the upper hand here, I would never have done so, would never consider it. But I had to. I didn't have much a choice. And It's eating me up everyday.


I've had two abortions within the year.

Anonymous said...

I know you love me
Don't worry, I love you too.
I'm just waiting for you to say it.

Anonymous said...

I made out with my officemate during one of my monthsary's

Anonymous said...

planning on winning you back this saturday.

Anonymous said...

I love you, goodbye...

Anonymous said...

I am very jealous of you guys =|

Anonymous said...

my butt... really really itches.... right now..... pakamot naman o....

Anonymous said...

i wear a condom all the time.

Anonymous said...

i was hoping to meet the old you last night. but i guess he went away.

Anonymous said...

i only have 1 nipple

Anonymous said...

i sucked face with your girlfriend while you were in the bathroom.

we were right outside the bathroom door.

Anonymous said...

i think you're cool =) and definitely more interesting than most of the guys out there.

Anonymous said...

needs a lot of money right now!

Anonymous said...

i think you're one of the best guys i've ever met and i wouldn't think twice about dating you if only you lost some weight.

Anonymous said...

haha! papayat ka daw! hahaha

Anonymous said...

i hate the superficial.

Anonymous said...

i look like a very sweet and innocent person but i can be bitchy and naughty sometimes. >:)

Anonymous said...

a LOT of my friends including me MB'd. =))!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

i'm full of regrets, cause i only remember blury scenes from the sweetest, deepest feelings my ex boyfriend professed to me when we were making love, i was too stoned 90% of the time we were together.. its weird cause when i think about it now, it feels like he meant what he said. and my heart still breaks until now.

Anonymous said...

people think of me as straight but i think i may be bisexual. who knows??

Anonymous said...

i have a secret crush and it's been going on for about seven years already

Anonymous said...

i'm hungry

Anonymous said...

I would do anything for you. Seriously. Anything.

Anonymous said...

The drugs don't work!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to admit that I am afraid of Love

Anonymous said...

I have to quit letting what you think about me ruin my self-worth. I used to adore you and I used to admire you. Now you're just a washed up loser who has the stupidest and most unoriginal sensibilities.

Now I just have to believe that.

Anonymous said...

Say the word "chos" to me and I will beat your face to a pulp in a heart beat.

Anonymous said...

I should have fucked you when I had the chance. I just had to let my mind get in the way.. If I did we would probably still be together now

Anonymous said...

I'm proud to say that I'm the first and only guy that ever went that far with you sexually. Suck it!

Anonymous said...

I STILL LOVE YOU. AND YEA, I KNOW YOURE JUST USING ME. STILL, ITS NICE TO BE USED BY YOU.

Anonymous said...

I made out but never had a boyfriend. sad.

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with my best friend, and I wish I could just kiss him and take it from there.Although I think he never really liked me anyway and that he just uses me as his safety net. Plus my boyfriend wouldn't really like the idea of me falling for someone else.

Still, I love you. More than you'll ever know.

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to be on my mind all the time though we've been on one date technically, not even.

Anonymous said...

i think i've never fallen in love.

Anonymous said...

"i think i've never fallen in love."

You'll plummet into it, one day.

Anonymous said...

I always find myself with either
boys that are not worth my time,
or womyn way out of my league.

Anonymous said...

Even though I seem brave and all...

I'm really afraid to die.

The thought scares me so much.

Anonymous said...

honey, i love you... still. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am not afraid to die

Anonymous said...

Even I'm always ready for anything,
Even I'm always aiming high to reach high,
Even I'm always strong and daring,

Yet, I'm falling down and stuck between a thin line of love and friendship.

Anonymous said...

i never look at my ex's facebook cause i'm scared to see him with someone else.

they thought he was the lucky one when it was really me.

i miss him and no one really knows how much.

Anonymous said...

It's irritating how you think you're all that. Just so you know, I've masturbated while thinking about fucking your brother.

Anonymous said...

i give awesome blowjobs

Anonymous said...

________ is a lying, immature, two-faced, inconsiderate sack of shit.

Anonymous said...

I think you're still in love with me. And it makes me uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

I AM GOING TO HAVE SEX AGAIN IN FEBRUARY! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Anonymous said...

This year, I'd lose my virginity to you.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely believe we're going to end up together.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO HAVE SEX EVERYDAY

Anonymous said...

hoping to make you see me again.

Anonymous said...

I like you. I wish you'd seek me out because I'd love to get to know you more. Then who knows? :)

Anonymous said...

I still cry over you.

You're on my mind all the time.

I know it's wrong and a complete waste of time.

But I can't help it.

Anonymous said...

I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU, ASSHOLE. SERIOUSLY

I don't even understand why we're still supposed best friends. WTF.

You would have been lucky to have me. Now you're going to send the rest of your life alone.

Boo you, dumbfuck

Anonymous said...

I havent had sex in 10 months.

Anonymous said...

I wanna do sex in the shower.
It makes me feel securely clean!

Anonymous said...

i have a pimple virus carrier sister

Anonymous said...

I have an evil sister.

Anonymous said...

my sister always beat me up. she always tell me 'i'll punish you'

Anonymous said...

I love this girl, I bet she loves me too.

But I dont get it why she can't follow what her heart says.

I just hope that she will realize that she just made a BIG MISTAKE!

Anonymous said...

i'm falling for you

Anonymous said...

my fake mom is a pervert..

Anonymous said...

I actually miss drunken, stoned out of my mind sex....

...WITH YOU.

*gags*

Anonymous said...

hoping to see the real you see the real me sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

I keep hoping that everyone else hates you or you lose all your friends so I can have you all to myself.

Anonymous said...

I love it when you smile.

Anonymous said...

I love it when you suck me

Anonymous said...

he was the only one who never said i was beautiful or pretty

i care about him until now & will always think of him.

but~ we both don't know what really happened to US.

he was just too impatient.

Anonymous said...

i date out of pity.

Anonymous said...

i know you love me


but honestly





i just like you because you eat me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

my vibrator does it better than my boyfriend

Anonymous said...

i'm in love today =) hahaha

Anonymous said...

i cheated one of my exams!

Anonymous said...

I only come up to see you because you give good head. Otherwise, you're just plain annoying.

Anonymous said...

"It's not the size, mate! It's how you use it!"

-Nigel Powers, Austin Powers in Goldmember

Anonymous said...

i'm empty and tired and i can't to leave this place and be empty and tired somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

time will tell. i have a great feeling we'll be a great couple.


hey, feelings are free, right?

Anonymous said...

i'm empty and tired and i can't wait to leave this place, to be empty and tired somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

I'm inlove with another guy just because my boyfriend doesn't give me enough attention.

Anonymous said...

I feel guilty for having sex with someone just because my boyfriend couldn't be there. But that time,it felt so right :(

Anonymous said...

who am i? thats a secret ill never tell. xoxo....

Anonymous said...

i still miss my ex...i dont think i still have my feelings for himm.. i just miss him

Anonymous said...

we almost had sex... but we didn't. because he has a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

i just realized today that you're not the one for me. starting today, i won't think much about you anymore. bye bye bye. it was fun though while it lasts. sadly i cannot wait for you anymore. youre just 3 days late.

Anonymous said...

I loved him for 8 years. Until now I can't believe all that time has gone by so fast. But when he stood me up the last time, I had had enough. I saw him the other night and I was almost shell shocked at how I held absolutely nothing for him any longer.

Anonymous said...

whenever you drive around in that beemer with the top down and i'm in the car, i feel really embarrassed to be seen with you because you are just a pretentious rich boy who doesn't know a thing about the real world. not a damn thing.

Anonymous said...

you don't matter to me as much as you once did, and i'm coming to grips with the fact that you didn't love me as much as i loved you.

your loss, buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to break up with my boyfriend but I'm scared of being alone

Anonymous said...

I hate JMBC so much. She is a self-absorbed bitch who think she's God's gift to mankind.

Lia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 226   Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Don't forget to post your secret as ANONYMOUS!!